| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salcedo in March is fairly hot at 25.05 °C (77.09 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 75.7mm (3in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Salcedo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Salcedo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Salcedo: