| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salcedo in August is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry. Some 131mm (5.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Salcedo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Salcedo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Salcedo: